Thursday 13 December 2007

CHRISTMAS Q&A:
ROB (THE DROWNERS)

1. What do you actually like about Christmas?

I like the fact that I can be extremely drunk and no one will look down on me for it. I like the weather, there’s something about winter that I find very attractive.I like Mulled wine, (why can you only get this at Christmas?)Time off work is always nice.I’m kind of at a loss after that.

2. What do you utterly despise about Christmas?

I hate the fact that Christmas is an unholy marriage between two of the greatest evils in society: Capitalism and Christianity. I hate the fact that the one time of year that everything is closed is the one time of year where there’s fuck all on TV so you have no choice but to sit comatose being brainwashed by an inane talking reindeer.Fucking Christmas adverts.

3. What are your favourite and worst Christmas songs?

My favourite is “Last Christmas” by George Michael, although I prefer James Dean Bradfield’s version.My worst would have to be all of the others, except maybe Fairytale of New York.

4. What is the most dreadful gift you've been given at Christmas?

Chlamydia.

5. What will you be doing at, say, 6pm on Christmas day?

Hopefully I’ll be in an alcohol induced coma that will last until Boxing Day when I can go back to my flat and resume normal life.

No comments: