Thursday 13 December 2007

CHRISTMAS Q&A:
DAVID (DOE FACE LILLIAN)

1. What do you actually like about Christmas?

I like doing completely nothing for a a week or two just sleeping alot and basically making no effort at all ! i mean i do that alot anyway but at christmas i get force fed alcohol by my parents which is unsual but good as it means i can revert to unconsciousness much quicker!

2. What do you utterly despise about Christmas?

The judgement of gifts and the fineline between pleasing someone else or annoying them a bit like sex without the guarentee of my own gratification! Oh and that it's a religious festival and religion is all bullshit!

3. What are your favourite and worst Christmas songs?

my favourite christmas song is defo "i want an Alien for Christmas" by Fountains of WayneMisteltoe and ChildRape by Cliff"I had an enema and loved it!" Richards that smug self righteous cunt needs a serious beating outside and in!

4. What is the most dreadful gift you've been given at Christmas?

i never actually recieved(!) it but a girlfriend who quickly became an ex girlfriend did inform over the phone she had bought a strap on for me!

5. What will you be doing at, say, 6pm on Christmas day?

skinning up a mega doobie and playing some form of computerised mayham either solo or with my brother (or even rob)

No comments: