Thursday 13 December 2007

CHRISTMAS Q&A:
JULIA SIERADZKI (THE FIRM)
1. What do you actually like about Christmas?

First of all, I’ll be off work & still get paid, that’s a pleasant thought. I approve of the food & drink, cos my mum’s a vegetarian and she buys nice wine. I also like to see people’s faces when they’re given a ridiculous present but they act really delighted just to be polite!

2. What do you utterly despise about Christmas?

Thinking about how many turkeys die at Xmas, just to be eaten. Rather vulgar…Also the fact that Christmas is a money-making institution. Don’t you think it’s really cruel to make kids believe that Santa exists just so they can find out one day that their granddad looks rather camp in a red costume?

3. What are your favourite and worst Christmas songs?

If we’re completely honest here and put the joke aside I find Christmas songs cringeworthy. Britney’s Xmas song’s alright though.

4. What is the most dreadful gift you've been given at Christmas?

I can’t think of a dreadful present I’ve been given but an occasion springs to mind where I bought a present for someone but just before Xmas decided to keep it for myself. I never said I wasn’t selfish or anything, did I?

5. What will you be doing at, say, 6pm on Christmas day?

Probably not a lot cos you celebrate Xmas on Xmas eve in Germany

No comments: