Thursday 13 December 2007

CHRISTMAS Q&A:
ROB (DOE FACE LILLIAN)


1. What do you actually like about Christmas?

Wandering the streets whilst everyone else in the world is too busy gorging themselves or slumbering in front of one of those oft repeated Tim Allen wank piles.

2. What do you utterly despise about Christmas?

The fact that it appears to be starting in the middle of FUCKING NOVEMBER!

3. What are your favourite and worst Christmas songs?

Oh...My Dad used to sing some shitty parody of mistletoe and wine which never fails to warm ones cockles. I'll sing it to you one day. As for the worst... Probably the original.

4. What is the most dreadful gift you've been given at Christmas?

A mug. The cheapest, shittest eyeshadow ever, Chlamydia.

5. What will you be doing at, say, 6pm on Christmas day?

Erm. My half sister if I get half the chance. It's unlikely though. She was born to a different mother, and lives in a different place. She has no idea who I am...


No comments: